Audit & Accounts Senior
Do you currently work in practice in both Accounts & Audit? Are you looking to join an outstanding firm with an excellent reputation? Then look no further, I have the perfect role for you.
This firm have recently gone from strength to strength acquiring several new offices in England and Wales. This role has come up due to growth within the Cardiff office and is available for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
Working as part of a team providing support to the management structure, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Managing teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
* Working closely with the client engagement Partner to co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
* Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
* Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
* Identifying and raising business development opportunities with new and existing clients
* Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
* Supporting group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
* Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm's specialist services in providing the above
My client is interested in receiving applications from candidates who are part of fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and have practice based experience primarily in audit work, as well as accounts preparation and preparing tax returns.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4338.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960272472