Software Developer (C# VBNet, MVC)
Software Developer (C#, VB.Net and MVC)
We are expanding our successful and talented R and D team at our Head Office near Milton Keynes, Bucks and are looking for additional Software Developers with a C#, VB.Net and MVC skill set. You will help us extend our existing range of software solutions whilst using your considerable knowledge of C#, VB.Net and MVC to help shape our software solutions for the future. In return, we offer an attractive remuneration of up to £50,000 and the opportunity for you to use your technical knowledge to influence technology and architectural approaches within a globally respected Manufacturer dedicated to the continued evolution of their solutions.
We are looking for Software Developers with the following attributes:
- N.ET Framework using C#, preferably including VB.NET
- Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience developing ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Experience developing WinForms desktop applications.
- Experience of consuming Web Services.
- Experience with a distributed version control system (ideally Git).
- Experience developing against distributed software architectures.
- Experience developing and interfacing to APIs.
- Experience with all Windows based operating Systems.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
This is an incredible opportunity for Software Developers (C#, VB.Net, MVC ) wanting to make a difference in a multi award winning manufacturing organisation.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960272158