Setting Out Engineer - P-way
Due to an increase in work, our client, a leading Track specialist operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ a Site Engineer to work on a variety of schemes throughout the UK.
The key duties/requirements of the position are :
- Rail installation experience including installation of S&C
- Total station experience specifically Trimble SPS930 and associated SCS900 V3.7 software to survey and set out (If candidate has experience in another brand of total station that is fine as long as they are willing to learn Trimble as our total stations are owned not hired in)
- Should be computer literate and be able to correlate engineering quality assurance documentation including, preparation and working to inspection test plans, working to Network rail standards and best practice
- Should be able to understand and build from issued drawings including general arrangements, long section and 1:50 S&C manufacturers drawings
- Must understand the components of S&C and be able to build wooden layouts from individual components
- Should have tamping experience and be able to input geometry and front offset files using ALC software at a minimum, being able to use Gekko software would be a bonus
- Candidate must hold PTS,CSCS, as a minimum
This is a permanent position with the option to commence work immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960271712