Technical Lead engineer (Safety) FTC
Technical Lead engineer (Safety)12 month FTC
Based: North Hertfordshire
Salary: up to £50,000 DOE plus Bonus and Benefits
Technical Lead engineer (Safety)
We are a world class manufacturer who is currently seeking to recruit a Technical Lead engineer to join the Engineering and safety Team to be based at their busy Manufacturing Plant in north Hertfordshire. This will be on a 12 month FTC basis. We are looking for candidates with excellent engineering skills, with the ability to act as technical lead for process safety. Applications are invited from Process engineers / Quality engineers / Technical engineers who have worked in heavy manufacturing and/or high volume, process driven environments (i.e. automotive, chemical, agro-chemical, pharmaceutical, refining, or similar).
This role covers a full range of activities, including:
- Ensure the implementation of Safety Management scheme is implemented for both sites
- Ensure PHRs/SILS/FMEAs are up to date and maintained
- Contact training as required, supporting the training program.
- Maintaining "Safety Critical Devices" register.
- Assessments for PUWER and formulating action plans as required
- Ensure compliance of DSEAR & ATEX
- Develop and bring to existence engineering standards for R&CE
- Provide engineering input
- Maintain H & S, Environmental, Quality and Security Systems.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960271574