Test Engineer - A global power in the world of defence and aerospace is looking for an experienced and exceptional Test Engineer to join their team in Edinburgh.
My client now has some exciting opportunities within their Manufacturing and Supply Chain function for multiple Test Engineers. You will be working in a cleanroom environment to independently align, integrate, test and fault diagnose high value products - Laser; Electro Optic; RF & Microwave.
Responsibilities of the Test Engineer will include:
* Process product in accordance with documented processes to time, cost & quality
* Test, alignment, integration and fault diagnosis of complex Laser / Electro Optic / RF & Microwave units in a high technology aerospace & defence manufacturing environment
Skills & experience of the Test Engineer include:
* HND or degree level, in systems or electrical engineering
* Experience with SAP production systems
* Understanding of working in a cleanroom environment
* Electrical safety testing
* Understanding of differences between refraction and reflection (Laser Test)
* Experience of focussing cameras/optics and the effect this can have at system level (Electro Optic)
There are numerous positions available, with differing skill sets aimed at either Laser Test, Electro Optic Test and RF & Microwave Test.
These are exciting opportunities to join a great company and work on some fascinating projects.
Click below to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960272656