Graduate Sales Engineer
- This leading manufacturing business is looking for the very best Graduate Sales and Engineering talent to work within UK.
- If you have a technical background and want to work in a fast-paced sales and marketing role, then we would like to hear from you.
- ISM BMS Performance Graduate Sales Training Offered
The Company: Enthusiastic, positive and dynamic individuals with technical backgrounds are ideal for this trainee level technical sales role. If you have at least an HND in a technical subject and have the personality and desire to move into sales, then our client would like to hear from you. Promoting a range of ventilation solutions used for hazardous and environmental areas you will talk to customers in the construction, waste, mining and food industries.
Role: Spending your time in the office you will be a crucial part of the sales and marketing function helping to support activity and growth. Dealing with engineers you will need to be comfortable at this level solving technical problems. The company has a prestigious list of clients including Tesco, Aston Martin and Biffa.
Responsibilities for this Graduate Sales Engineer will include:
- Account management
- Face to face sales visits
- Supporting sales growth
- Dealing with technical solutions
For this Graduate Sales Engineer position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum ONC in engineering or technical subject
- Great relationship builder
Package for this Graduate Sales Engineer will include:
- £23,000 Basic salary
- £10,000 bonus
- Expensed Car
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960271004