We are dedicated to transforming addiction from a global human crisis to a recognized and treated chronic disease. Our team here at Indivior in Hull are committed to doing The Right Thing, The Right Way at The Right Time and regularly seek the wisdom of our colleagues to understand how to best to progress the chemical manufacturing plant and meet our global business objectives.
We have a vacancy for a Shift Tech in our chemical plant. The plant manufactures a pharmaceutical ingredient which transforms the lifes of our patients. The plant, situated in the east of Hull, is undergoing exciting investment and expansion to meet the needs of our expanding area of supply. The process to make the final product is multi stage and training will be rolled out on these stages as your career progress.
To play your part in our daily success you will be responsible for varying tasks and will include both reactive and planned work for the machinery, associated lines and building services, ensuring production deliverables are achived with our high standards for safety, quality and environment in line with Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) standards.
Experience in chemical production background or of production operations would be preferable and training will be given over 6 months for you to succeed in your role. We we welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job and can demonstrate principles that are in line with our own.
You will have :
- An On-going desire to learn, working in a changing enviorment as the business expands.
- A passion for maintaining a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplace.
- A good sense of team work with great communication skills, including listening.
- An ability to move with change and desire to seek continous improvement.
Once fully trained your day will involve:
- Using IT systems maintain accurate records of both EHS, Quality, and work orders.
- Ensure that all maintenance either scheduled or reactive are carried out on time and in line with statutory requirements.
- Minimise downtime and maximise operational performance of all production related equipment.
- Completing documentation carefully and clearly, following of written instructions.
- Look to provide long term fixes for all reactive maintainance issues.
- Management of Service Contracts including Risk Assessment and Method Statements accuracy.
- Support Capital Expense projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
Must have, or the equivilant to:
Apprentice trained in an engineering discipline with City and Guilds or equivalent accredited training.
ONC in electrical, mechanical or production maintenance engineering.
Experience in the maintenance and operation of ATEX rated equipment preferably with CompEX training accreditation.
Experience in a chemical processing Maintenance environnent.
Experience in the maintenance and trouble shooting of manufacturing systems.
Computer literacy in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80312525