Key Stage One Teacher
KS1 Teacher - 3 Form Entry Primary School in Wolverhampton
Are you an NQT or experienced teacher looking to secure your perfect role for September?
Perhaps you are ambitious and feel stunted in your current role?
If you are looking for a large primary school that offers excellent career progression opportunities then this could be the perfect move.
This amazing opportunity is offered on a permanent basis with additional responsibilities for the right candidate.
KS2 Teacher - About the Role:
- Permanent position
- Lovely school located in a well-connected and popular area of Wolverhampton
- KS1 class - Year 1
- Good class sizes - Max 25 pupils per class
- £22,917- £38,633 (MPS-UPS), possibly with TLR
- September start date - shortlisting in March
- Opportunity to take on more responsibility and be rewarded with a TLR
- Support and guidance is excellent not only for NQT's but for all staff
KS1 Teacher - About the School:
- Outstanding Primary School
- Incredibly warm and welcoming larger than average primary school
- Highly regarded school
- This school is renowned for its exceptional behaviour
- Impressive facilities - outdoor learning spaces specifically for KS1
- Topic based planning - learner led
- Modern facilities - intervention rooms and learning spaces for phonics groups
- Passionate about co-planning
KS1 Teacher - About you:
- Open to NQT or experienced Teacher looking to progress in their teaching career
- If you are an experienced Teacher perhaps you are relocating or looking for more responsibility
- Excellent references from placement/ previous schools required
- Determined, passionate and driven KS1 teacher
- Creative practitioner
- Eager to utilise the resources and outdoor areas available
- Keen to take on more responsibility with a possible TLR
If this is exactly what you're looking for and you can make a difference in this fantastic KS1 Teacher role by sending your CV today to Emma at i-teachers are being held as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960267736