Graduate Pricing Executive
Office Depot has an exciting opportunity for Graduate Pricing Executive to join the growing team in our Leicester Head Office. The role is a full time, fixed term (initially 6 months with possibility to become permanent) position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Are you looking to work within a company utilising cutting edge tools, technologies and strategies? Are you seeking a proactive role within a growing organisation helping to drive our future? If your answers are yes, you've come to the right place.
Office Depot is a world leading b2c / b2b eCommerce organisation, active in eighteen European countries with over $1 billion worth of eCommerce revenue. We are looking for a Graduate Bid Narrative Executive to join our growing team.
As the Graduate Pricing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Pricing Team to produce priced commercial offers for new business opportunities, growth within existing accounts and existing contract retentions (where tendering is required to support).
What are the responsibilities of the Pricing Executive Team which the successful Graduate Pricing Executive will support:
- Responsible for all standardized and customized financial offers, including alignment of codes to requirements, cost of goods rates and recommended margin rates
- Working closely with Bids & Tenders Executives you will ensure all offers prepared by Bids Execs are relevant and commercially viable
- Devise, implement and / or work alongside the best approach for bids that are submitted, thereby maximizing our chance of winning the business
- Analyse the submitted tender request from the (potential) customer and the possibilities and limitations within Office Depot in the development of a response, in line with available information from other departments
- Locate, collect and analyse necessary data and information required to develop an optimal bid proposal, in line with the request from the (potential) customer
- Manage all activities necessary to produce the customer offer like as a project to secure a quality and professional offer within the set targets incl. timelines. This includes coordinating and collating information from other internal departments to ensure an effective response to customer's specific requirements
- Work closely together with the Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Sales Management and all involved departments like Merchandising & Procurement and Finance, in order to effectively translate the customer's requirements needs and pricing into a Winning Solution (transfer customer information to proposal including product matching and pricing template)
Essential skills/experience required by the Graduate Pricing Executive
We are looking for a Graduate and are willing to develop the right candidate to full potential. The right candidate will be commercially aware and we have proficient advanced Excel skills. This role will suit candidates who have a genuine passion for working with data and spreadsheets, for whom accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
We provide an excellent benefits scheme, generous holidays and free onsite parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Graduate Pricing Executive role, please click 'Apply' today.
Keywords: Leicester, Bid Pricing Executive, Graduate, Mathematics Graduate, Analyst Graduate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960263125