Senior Mortgage Case Handler
One of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the financial services and banking industry are offering fantastic contract opportunities for Senior Mortgage Case Handlers to join its expanding team based in Cardiff.
As the Senior Mortgage Case Handler your duties will be to:
- Review and assess customer mortgage accounts in line with client procedures.
- Analyse call recordings and correspondence to aid decision.
- Update systems accordingly to record outcome.
To be a successful Senior Mortgage Case Handler you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have CeMAP or equivalent (Diploma Level 4) to be considered
- Experience in a regulated services complaints role.
- Experience in an inbound telephone complaints role.
- financial services industry for experienced regulated services complaint handlers based in Cardiff.
- Experience in complaints covering the full review process.
- Strong communications skills and experience of speaking to customers directly.
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to travel to Cardiff, for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
- Must have either CeMAP/MAQ or Level 4 Diploma qualifications or equivalent to be considered for this role.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and Credit Check for this project.
In return the Senior Mortgage Case Handler will receive a rate of £195 per day for an initial period of 12 months.
The job title of senior' relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960266041