Digital Executive (German Speaking)
We are seeking a Digital Executive to join Freshfields at our new Global Centre (Europe) in Manchester.
This role will work as part of the global Digital Communications team, and while this is a global role there will be an emphasis on supporting our German offices.
Working with colleagues across the firm to maximise use of relevant content for the website and other online presences and provide measurement and analytics insight.
Responsible for the day to day management of publishing requests and content management of various websites, client tools and extranets. Building internal and external survey tools and providing support and training to the wider publisher community.
The role will also support email marketing campaigns for our German offices.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is a major international law firm, providing business law advice of the highest quality. We want to be the law firm that clients turn to for legal advice where it matters most, wherever in the world that may be. We deliver seamless service across borders, cultures and languages, and the launch of the Freshfields Global Centre (Europe) is central to this vision.
Our aspiration is to extend the Centre outside Europe, enabling us to give our lawyers the worldwide 24/7 support they need to deliver excellent client service.
You will be joining us in the early stages of this initiative, and helping to shape this new and exciting way of delivering our global services. Whatever your area of expertise, this is a place where you can be yourself and really flourish.
ABOUT THE LEGAL SERVICES CENTRE
The Legal Services Centre provides transactional support to the global firm, using established processes and procedures to ensure consistent and high quality work.
The Global Procurement team, located in London and Frankfurt, is responsible for leading sourcing initiatives, developing and implementing category strategies within the firm. In addition the team is providing support and guidance to the rest of the business in regards to supplier relationship management, spend analytics, procurement compliance and training.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Repurposing content for use online, general content management and publishing across all Freshfields digital presences;
- Training and supporting a network of website editors across the globe;
- Day-to-day user support for Freshfields.com / Freshfields.de and other firm websites where required;
- Working with the Senior Manager, Digital and supporting the Senior Digital Executive in development of all new digital initiatives;
- Supporting an effective measurement approach for all Freshfields' digital presences;
- Working with design and branding teams to create an appropriate look and feel to all online content;
- Supporting German direct marketing via our global CRM platform;
- Managing email campaigns including distribution lists, measurement and reporting.
- German language: Business fluent (speaking, reading, writing) preferably a native speaker;
English language: fluent (speaking, reading, writing);
- Attention to detail;
- Organisational skills.
- Content management system understanding;
- Interest in digital and web technology including social media;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and email marketing in particular;
- Familiarity with Office applications.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Experience of SEO, Accessibilty and UX;
- Experience with Adobe product suite;
Freshfields is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing. Please note that, in line with the requirements of the UK Border Agency, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EEA candidate can fill the position.
Freshfields is a Ban the Box employer. We ask applicants to disclose criminal convictions only when a conditional job offer is made. A conviction does not automatically lead to withdrawal of the offer: we make decisions on a case by case basis and take a number of factors into account (eg the role you are applying for and the circumstances of the offence). You would have the opportunity to discuss the matter with us before we make a decision.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80289966