Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship
Location: Croydon, South London
Wage: £160 per week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Childcare Level 2-3
My client is a large nursery and daycare centre that is popular amongst parents and children alike. They look after almost 70 children and are consistently held in high esteem for their modern, brand-new building.
The Nursery Assistant apprentice will work closely with the more experienced members of staff and will have the opportunity to develop and grow within their position.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally a recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties & responsibilities
- Contributing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- Giving support to other team members throughout the nursery
- Working as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- Working with and support children
- Working as part of a team
- Building and maintaining strong partnerships with parents.
- Working closely with Room Leader and following instructions
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Patience and tolerance.
- A sense of fun.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and imagination.
- To be understanding and able to give encouragement.
- An understanding of children's physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80295188