Campaign Manager (Social and Digital)
Brand new, rare opportunity for a creatively driven, talented Campaign Manager to join a forward-thinking creative-first performance marketing agency based in Manchester.
Working alongside some of the world’s most well-loved and known music events and international brands, my client is looking for someone passionate about music and events and has a strong background in social media, paid media and marketing.
Working with many music and events clients, the ideal candidate will be able to evaluate current social media and marketing campaigns and suggest improvements, as well as contribute towards new ideas, mechanics and activations that will help drive not only positive engagement and sentiment etc, but sales and ROI.
Working from the office in Manchester and reporting directly to the Head of Music, you will be working with a full team of Marketing Executives, our Paid Media team and Creative team. The role includes helping with new business proposals and pitches, taking campaigns right the way through with creative ideas, campaign planning & execution, social & digital strategy, client comms & reporting.
The role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Creative marketing campaign design, planning, activation, and scheduling.
- Creating engaging and relevant content ideas, and delivering the final product to a world class standard.
- Copywriting across different platforms, maintaining a consistent tone of voice for each client.
- Social mechanics – creation, development and implementation.
- Managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Managing the existing social media channels/campaigns for current clients.
- Client communications and management of expectations.
- New Business Proposals (as a team).
- Working alongside the paid media team to deliver outstanding marketing campaigns and ensure that we meet our ROI targets.
- Liaising with the design team, creating coherent design briefs and efficiently managing rounds of feedback with great attention to detail.
- Working alongside the Head of Music to manage overall campaign performance across all departments.
- Hosting and participating in team learning & development sessions.
- Campaign reporting, including weekly, monthly and end of campaign analysis.
- Preferably 2 years+ music marketing experience (not compulsory). Agency or in-house high-level promotions experience.
- Experience managing Marketing or Account Execs.
- Fluent in all digital marketing platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat,Google, YouTube & more.
- Ability to display critical thinking in both campaign planning stages and high pressure situations.
- Knowledge & understanding of paid media campaigns.
- Must be proficient in copywriting skills across a range of different brands’ tone of voice.
- Impeccable attention to detail, especially when proofreading copy, design briefing and collating design feedback.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to efficiently manage several campaigns at once.
- Experience in email marketing.
- Experience generating and executing creative campaign ideas.
- Experience in leading strategy.
- Experience in managing print campaigns preferable but not essential.
- Confident working independently and alongside a team.
- Able to travel around Europe and further for on-site festival marketing. (Travel expenses covered by company).
- Must be confident and personable with experience dealing with clients and/or stakeholders.
- Must be a team player and love coming up with creative ideas in a group.
- Must have experience setting goals and objectives that contribute towards tangible outcomes.
- Degree not essential.
Salary Expectations: £20,000 to £27,000 per anum + benefits
Benefits: Nest Pension, Birthday Off, Flex-Time, Free Parking, Guest list’s, Socials and a 4pm Friday Finish, Free Monday breakfast (and more).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80308490