Group Management Accountant
Excellent commercial finance opportunity at a highly regarded wealth management team providing services to leading corporations business and their respective clients
This managerial level role works closely with senior stakeholders in a commercial function, duties including budgeting and forecasting amongst other analytical tasks whilst being a key member of the finance team.
Our client is a successful wealth manager based in the City.
The successful Group Management Accountant based in London will hold the follow responsibilities:
- Management accounts - responsible for all consolidated management accounting reporting requirements for the group including maintaining and improving the management accounting framework, recommending and implementing change to streamline processes and improve the quality of analytical analysis
- Financial Management - responsible for analysing variances of expenditure to budget on a monthly basis. Investigating, understanding and reporting the reasons for any variances.
- Budget and forecasting - responsible for leading the annual budget and forecasting process for the Group
The group Management Accountant based in London will have the following exposure.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/CA/ACCA).
- Educated to degree level or beyond.
- Significant experience in managing the preparation of complex management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Financial or Professional services sector experience.
- Experience of managing a team and individual performance
Great salary package and career development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80294892