Test Engineer - South Woodham Ferrers - Salary to £28,000
The company offers an Electro-Mechanical assembly and manufacturing service to clients across the UK and offer their staff superb facilities, and a bright, clean working environment.
Test Engineer Overview
An additional Test Engineer is required to join an established test team. The duties will be complete Analogue and Digital Functional Testing to component level, of assembled PCB's and full enclosures.
Building of test Jigs and completing full test reports.
Type: Permanent Date Posted: 02/03/2018
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- To fault find to component level on Legacy electronics, classic / traditional analogue and digital circuitry
- Test assembled PCB to test specifications.
- Complete test records.
- Fault find and repair.
- Repair test jigs.
- Work under pressure and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience with 'old school' electronic test to component level
- Experience of surface mount technology and conventional components.
- Previous test experience with Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Must be able to read printed circuit board schematics
- Must have relevant electronic component knowledge.
- Must have own transport
- HNC Electronics would be an advantage
- Working hours are:- Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.00pm, Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 with length of service plus bank holidays
- Fantastic working environment.
- Free parking.
Cordant People Are an Equal Opportunities Employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80291416