Teacher of Biology / Chemistry
Department: Community Services
Closing date : Thursday 22 March 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking for aTeacher of Biology / Chemistryin Tarbert Academy to cover Maternity Leave.
This is a temporary post with ananticipated contract end date of 29th March 2019, or when the substantive post holder returns from Maternity Leave.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job-share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies tothis post.
- Thispost requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- Thisis a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion on the employee's director.
How to apply:-
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Neil McKnight, Head Teacher
- Telephone:-01880 820269.
- Reference ARB02896/ CME36291.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80289404