Senior Marketing Executive
The Senior Marketing Executive role will drive communications through fully integrated marketing campaigns including collateral production, events, website content, PR and market / competitor insight.
Our client is a fast growing airport services organisation who are part of a wide global organisation and have experienced significant growth in the last 5 years supporting the major UK airports. You will join an established business function driving marketing and communications based at the head office near Heathrow / Slough.
The Senior Marketing Executive will drive marketing and communications, key responsibilities include:
- Brand management and guardianship across all marketing, communications and signage
- Manage media and communications including PR, press releases, filming and photography
- Management of the company website, updating copy and imagery
- Events, trade shows and exhibitions management
- Organising promotional stock
- Creation of case studies etc
- Supporting the bid team with tenders and content
- Image library ownership
- Presentation and sales support creation
- Marketing and competitor insight / analysis
To be right for the Senior Marketing Executive role you will have a track record in marketing either in house or agency, you will be a hands on marketer creating content for collateral, website and email marketing. You will be used to analysing marketing effectiveness and market data.
Salary on offer is up to £35,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80256453