Learning Support Assistant
Are you an experienced teaching assistant looking for supply work?
If so then we would love to hear from you.
Acorn Recruitment is seeking Teaching Assistants with recent relevant classroom experience to work in Primary and Secondary Schools across Cornwall.
We can offer you day-to-day or longer term supply work in your area.
Why work for Acorn?
· We offer great rates of pay.
· We pay holiday pay on top of the hourly rate which could help to earn you an income during school holidays.
· We are the fifth largest agency in Europe with a fantastic reputation in the local area.
· You will have a local office and local consultant who knows the area, schools and teaching industry who can offer support and guidance to you along the way.
· As an agency we are passionate about Agency Worker Regulations.
For longer term placements over 12 weeks you are legally entitled to equal pay and treatment to permanent staff and we will adhere to this.
What do you need?
· You will need to have recent relevant classroom experience.
· A current DBS check that is registered with the update service (if not we can complete a new one for you).
· Two recent education references.
· Your own transport is preferable but not essential.
· Ideally you will be available and ready to accept bookings each morning.
If you would like to find out more about how Acorn Recruitment can help you or you would like to register then please get in contact for a confidential chat.
Please ask for Lisa on 01626 335575.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80251909