Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Nursery Reception/Administration - Apprenticeship
Location: Twickenham, TW2
Wage: £160 per week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business & Administration L2-3
My client is a nursery with multiple sites across the Surrey and Middlesex areas, who cater for children aged between 3months to 5 years. A recently refurbished nursery setting, was purposely converted to the highest possible standard with the children in mind and benefits from large, very bright and colourful classrooms, separate sleep rooms and a unique sensory studio.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To maintain up to date computer-based records of children and families. This includes logging details of children's attendance.
- To accurately and confidentially file all paperwork relating to the nursery.
- To check registers for accuracy and raise any inconsistencies to your line manager.
- To liaise with the nursery manager to ensure staff recruitment and exit paperwork is processed.
- To maintain exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- To answer the telephone and respond to queries which are within the capacity of your role.
- To take minutes at nursery staff meetings.
- To input staff timesheets on to a spreadsheet .
- Actively participate in Appraisal, Personal Development and Supervision meetings.
- Other Tasks Promote the Aims and Purposes of the nursery.
- Offer a commitment to work unsocial hours when required.
- Understand personal responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act including Fire Safety.
- Any other jobs within the capabilities of the post holder.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Willingness to learn
- Need to love children
- Good reading and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80278209