Brand Marketing Manager
Brand Marketing Manager
£45,000-50,000 + Bonus
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to be based in Berkshire, A real chance to join the market leader within the online & mobile gambling industry.
As the hired Brand Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include being responsible for converting customer insights into an executable brand strategy, brand proposition and activation programme.
Strategic planning and day to day management of brand marketing initiatives that engage customers and drive key brand metrics including awareness, consideration, trial, trust and deliver key brand messages for the company's retail businesses.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of designing and implementing brand strategy.
- Extensive experience of successful influence and manage key stakeholders
- Passion for, understanding and knowledge of brand and marketing.
- Experience in customer led environment essential.
- Understanding of multi-channel environment.
- Knowledge of leisure and gaming sector an advantage.
- Previous experience in leading and managing a team
- Define, develop and activate key brand strategies for the company's retail business
- Create and deliver clearly identifiable brand pillars to support objectives and strategy for the different retail businesses
- Develop and implement brand strategy for all retail brands and oversee day to day delivery of brand communications and proposition
- Engage and develop relationships with extended marketing, operations and commercial teams
- Lead and direct team of Brand specialists to deliver creative leadership on all brand projects to ensure brand representation, e.g. new product propositions, seasonal campaigns and activities
- Plan and manage timings of all projects
- Create and implement innovative and engaging brand content across all customer touchpoints.
- Lead social media strategy and development of appropriate content in conjunction with the Social Media team
- To define, develop and work with third parties to ensure
- Manage and work with creative, media and other external suppliers to ensure delivery of activity on time and on budget
- Build and develop relationships throughout the organisation including Retail and Digital Operations teams, General Managers, Insights, CRM and Legal
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80277537