Purpose of the role
Responsible for working with Desk Based Tutor, supporting the coordination for the learners who are becoming displaced, support the cleansing the portfolios, through our ways of working and behaviours
- Operate within the 8 week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the Company
- Maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
- Drive self - generation across the area you operate within
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing learner and clients assuring the Lifetime brand is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
- Ensure CPD reflects Company and industry requirements
- Contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of Lifetime's strategic plan
- Role model the organisation's values and behaviours
- Support the delivery of modules to enable quality checks to take place.
- Support with digital enrolment as and when required.
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- ICT qualification
- Business Admin qualification
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- Experience of working autonomously
- Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
- Knowledge of Lifetime Training
- Knowledge of a sector which Lifetime currently delivers
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80278749