Corporate Tax Manager - Growing Accountancy Practice
The highly successful Sidcup office of this leading firm of Independent chartered accountants requires a career focused, qualified, ACCA / ACA / CTA Corporate Tax Manager to join the business with genuine career progression and development potential on offer.
A leading firm of chartered accountants, based in Sidcup. The firm has undergone significant organic growth over the last 12 months and as a result of this growth, the firm has a wide breadth of clients, very wide ranging in size, complexity and industry sector.
As well as the compliance services, the firms clients provide a wide variety of challenging, advisory and planning opportunities. Prospects for career progression and medium, long term career progression are on offer in an advisory focused role.
Joining as Corporate Tax Manager, based in the firms Sidcup offices you will be advise clients on a wide range of projects across the following:
- Review and computations of corporation tax and complex partnership tax computations
- Profit extraction
- Employee remuneration packages
- Share schemes, to include meeting with clients and advising on different schemes and able to work with legal advisers in ensuring paper trail is correct
- All aspects of group relief planning, claims and elections
- Purchase of own shares
- Reorganisations for succession and business disposals, to include forming a strategy and dealing with clearance applications
- EIS and Seed EIS investments
- R&D - identifying opportunities, meeting with clients to discuss claims, writing of reports and reviewing claim amounts
- Capital allowances - advising on planning opportunities on disposal and purchase of commercial property, section 198 elections, completion of CPSE queries, review of relevant contract clauses; review of build work projects and report writing in putting new build claims together
- Transactional tax planning, to include due diligence work, reviewing share purchase agreements and commenting on tax warranties and deeds, liaising with legal advisers
- Professional and family partnership tax planning, in particular with the use of corporate partners and impact of recent mixed partnership legislation
- Entrepreneur's relief claims
- Other capital gains tax reliefs for business owners
- General personal tax issues affected OMB owners
- Dealing with HMRC aspect and full enquiries, discussing areas of concern with clients and with HMRC and presenting strong, clear arguments in the defence of clients
You will hold a qualification eg ACA/ ACCA qualified and/or ATT/ CTA qualified and you will have developed your career to date, focused within corporate tax compliance and advisory work and be operating at at Corporate Tax Manager or Senior level, looking to develop your career. Your experience will have been gained in either an independent or Top 100 accountancy practice environment.
£45,000 - £55,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80279961