Mixed Tax Senior or Manager (Personal Tax Dominant)
A medium sized independent and reputable accountancy practice based near Gravesend with a fantastic reputation are currently seeking a Tax Senior or Tax Manager with a personal tax bias to join their team and in return are offering excellent exposure to some interesting advisory work and great career prospects.
This client has a fantastic reputation in the market and provide a wide array of services ranging from accounts, tax and audit to financial services and much more. They are now looking for a Tax Senior or Tax Manager with a personal tax bias to join them in a really exciting progressive opportunity.
The Personal Tax Senior or Tax Manager will be required to:
- Focus (but not exclusively) on the private client area, covering a wide range of clients.
- Manage their own career development through involvement in a broad variety of work.
- Being involved in the support and development of more junior staff - sharing knowledge and expertise through team working and actively managing individual work-streams.
- Tax planning and advising clients on their tax.
* As a manager, you will be responsible for Business development and networking to sell the benefits of the practice to prospective clients.
Due to the internal structure, there are two very clear paths to progress in your career whether you are a Senior or a Manager.
You will have significant tax experience and currently be working in a tax role within an accountancy practice. You will be providing a mixture of compliance and advisory services.
- ATT / ACA / CTA Part Qualified or Qualified. There is scope to train the right person if required.
- Experience of advising a wide range of clients on related tax issues.
- Personal tax experience (ideally UK tax) with some exposure to planning work.
- Ideally you will have gained exposure to a multitude of clients whilst working in a large professional services firm.
The salary will depend on the level of the applicant and their experience. Because of the close proximity to London, this client pays very competitive salaries.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80280023