Senior Service Desk Analyst
Your main task will be to provide 1st line IT support for the CSC. You'll be the first point of contact for all users, who will contact you via phone and email. You will log tickets on our service management tool and route them to the correct resolution team being sure to follow ITIL processes. Where possible, you'll resolve issues straight away whilst always providing a helpful, accurate service and championing customer service values to our customers.
Previously, you've worked in a customer service role, ideally with call/ticket management systems. You'll have developed an excellent telephone manner and possess a high standard of written English. You demand the best from yourself and your colleagues and have a natural desire to promote impeccable service and standards. Now you're looking for a new challenge where you can learn and grow your skills continually in a best practice environment all while contributing to public safety.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Worked as a Service Desk Analyst in a technically diverse environment
- Worked to defined SLAs
- Operational knowledge and experience of working with call management systems
- Worked with a service management framework (ITIL)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operations Systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Must have existing SC Clearance
- Previous Supervisory (or point of escalation) Experience
To join us, you must be punctual and reliable, with a keen eye for detail. Analysing incidents by using 1st line technical knowledge to determine if a first time fix is possible, escalating non-first line fixes to appropriate 2nd and 3rd line support teams is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80279899