Corporate Tax Senior - Excellent Top 10 Accountancy Practice
As a Business Tax Senior for this Top 10 accountancy practice you will be part of the delivery team on corporate tax advisory services to a variety of Groups and OMBs. This is one of the largest Corporate Tax team in the South East and they boast a very exciting client portfolio.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK's largest accountancy and business advisory firms providing services to ambitious businesses within the UK and worldwide. As an employer they pride themselves on the individual support they offer each member of staff so that you are able to build your career, making the most of your greatest strengths and skills. There are great progression prospects on offer to Assistant Manager and beyond for the right candidate.
- Responsible for all day to day tax advisory affairs of clients whilst being supervised by Manager/Director/Partner and communicating effectively to the rest of the Tax team
- To draft letters and reports for review by Manager/Director/Partner
- To review work produced by more junior members of staff
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Understand and adhere to cost budgets, meet reporting timetables, prepare key client reporting documents
- CTA or ACA qualified (or nearly qualified
- Significant understanding of, and previous experience, within corporate tax or mixed tax
- Tax advisory experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Tax compliance and advisory services
- Able to demonstrate the keenness to develop a career in corporate tax
- Top 10 Practice
- Full Benefits Package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80279971