We are currently recruiting for a world class engineering group that maintains services for both public and private sector clients.
We are recruiting for C&I Technician to join their maintenance team on a permanent basis to provide 24 hour maintenance to the Uniper CCGT with planned daily and annual maintenance and collaboration works. The working hours will be 38 per week, weekend and call out cover required as and when to ensure planned activities, shut down or breakdown do not effect availability of Electricity Generation.
- To provide planned maintenance services on a variety of process instrumentation and automated system based around gas, steam and electricity generation
- Completion of calibration and quality report docs on completion of planned works
- Liaising and supporting uniper engineers and shift team in fault finding
- Suggesting improvements to system problems or plant upgrades
- Working on SMART Process instrumentation
- Completing ISO 9001 quality and calibration tests
- Overhauling and servicing pneumatic actuators and control valves
- Work on replacing and setting up positioners ( Siemens PS2 )
- Strong background in power generation, oil & gas or chemical industries
- Knowledge and use of calibration tools; Beamus, Dead weight testers, Druck, Heater baths for use in calibration to ISO 9001 procedures
- Predominantly pressure flow, temperature and level instruments
- Flexible reliable individual
- Willing to work as part of a team to ensure compliance on safety, health and environmental operational targets
Upon completion of a probationary period in this role there will be a permanent position in the company availbable with the following advertised benefits and package:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- £35k Salary
- Life assurance Package
- West-field health care scheme
- Minimum 25 days holiday + BH
This is an immediately available position. Apply now with an up to date CV to be considered for this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80274992