Python Software Developer's x 4 - £40k - £60k - Reading
Role Python Software Developer's x 4
Location - Reading
Salary - £40k - £60k DOE
My client, a cyber security specialist protects privileged accounts by connecting the right people to the right devices. It automates and delegates tasks to reduce costs and records sessions for compliance and accountability.
Each user has a login on the platform and the platform knows how to login and interact with devices and applications, so it can proxy interactive connections; or run automated or user-initiated tasks.
They run cross-functional teams and your day-to-day will mostly be within the server backend but you'll frequently find yourself traversing the stack. You'll have the exciting opportunity to work on and shape a complex system where resource constraints matter. We work with scale in mind and also work on Decoupling and distributing systems.
- Twisted, SQLAlchemy and Celery
- Postgres and Redis
- C#, WiX and NSIS, MAP Server
- Nginx + Ruby on Rails + Smartclient for UI
- C for RDP proxying (XRDP-based)
- HAProxy for proxying and multiplexing TCP connections
- Git for SCM and Jenkins for CI
- Docker, dh-virtualenv, equivs-build and debhelper
- Ansible and vSphere for our infrastructure-as-code
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 07908859947
Python Software Developer - Linux, Ubuntu, Twisted, SQLAlchemy and Celery, Postgres and Redis
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80277057