Salary/Rate – Up to £27,500per annum
Location – London
- Deploy team appropriately to ensure service is delivered in line with the agreed SLA
- Line manager and maintain the training, development and succession plans for all members of their team, proactively driving their continuous development and ensuring the performance bar is continually raised
- Ensure minimum manning levels are maintained to ensure operational delivery at all times
- Operation of the conference room systems, room bookings (including ministerial meetings), ensure all audio visual equipment is operating correctly and rooms are set up to a high standard and according to the customer requirement
- Greet and meet all building users and visitors.
- Demonstrate behavioural awareness of all staff and visitors to the building and respond calmly and in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Provide knowledgeable and informed responses when dealing with customers. Be informed about the building and the surrounding area
- Ensure all visitors to the building are made aware of the evacuation procedure and the assembly point
- Follow the process for signing visitors into the building quickly and efficiently, ensuring security processes are adhered to.
- Make contact with the host, leaving the date and time if leaving a message. Keep the visitor updated if they have to wait for their host.
- Perform fire warden duties in the event of a building evacuation, to ensure the building is cleared in a swift and efficient manner.
- Provide reassurance to staff throughout the process and assist in the reoccupation of the building once the all clear is given
- Actively participate and assist as directed/ required in business continuity situations (e.g. communications, directions to hot desks, alternative working arrangements and locations, other ad hoc arrangements).
- Develop and maintain relationships with all client and ALB departments, particularly including FM representatives and receptionists
- Maintain visitor records to ensure accurate management information is available on request, including number of visitors to the building, department and host details.
- Support the facilities team ensuring a one team approached is adopted
- Assist in the management of meeting and conference rooms, including follow up reminders to maximise availability
- The role demands ability to multi- task and demonstrate flexibility in the approach to work
- Play an active role in ad hoc duties such business continuity, building evacuation procedures, building communication and signage
- Carry out regular floor walks of the building to ensure any issues are proactively captured and resolved
- Previous and extensive experience in a front facing, customer service environment
- Experience of visitor management, telephone and helpdesk systems.
- SIA licence/ security guarding experience very advantageous.
- Conflict resolution training/ experience.
- Fire warden and first aider training and experience very advantageous.
- Able to work autonomously and maintain the highest standards – must be able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Good all round knowledge of the building services operation.
- Excellent people skills, including good listening skills and behavioural awareness.
- Sound organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- First class communication skills.
- Flexibility to provide coverage of other aspects of the service delivery across the account.
- Excellent IT skills
- Smart, presentable appearance at all times.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jade at the The InVictus Group on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960260031