Marketing Coordinator - Woking - £35, 000 - Consumer Goods
Are you a talented Marketing Coordinator looking for an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and collaborative organisation that produces state of the art hardware and peripherals using cutting edge technology? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and agile marketing professional to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for working closely with the wider marketing team to plan and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives, and will assist in the day-today activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks. You will cover the whole region of Europe and will involve interactions with different countries.
You will gain full responsibility of;
- Creating, delivering, editing and optimising marketing materials in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Working on the adaptation and localisation of the created marketing materials.
- Ensuring that messages supportive and consistent with marketing strategies and guidelines.
- Working on projects concerning collateral, print Ads, web banners, POS, event graphic production, email marketing.
- Communicating with suppliers, partners and in-house stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a broad marketing role.
- Experience working in an International or European environment would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of projects management processes.
- Expert organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
They are an innovative organisation that produces state of the art hardware and peripherals using cutting edge technology. The company operates on a global capacity and are looking at expanding in various different other countries around the world.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Marketing Coordinator role is £28, 000 - £35, 000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960254878