Senior Audit Manager
The vision for the IT strategy is to enable Aviva’s ambition of being a 300-year old Digital disruptor through the delivery of Customer-centred IT solutions and capability. To achieve this it proposes three key pillars of activity, namely:
- Focus on the Foundations: The activities required to securely provide the IT service our customers require
- Customer First: The activities required to move our IT landscape from one that is centred around products & policyholders to one that centres on our Customers
- Disrupt through Digital: The activities required to develop and deliver innovative Digital solutions for our Customers
We are looking for a Senior Manager to be part of our IT and Major Change team within the global Internal Audit function.
The Internal Audit Senior Manager will assess and report on the effectiveness and operation of the control frameworks for Aviva’s IT strategy, development and operational activities. This position will give exposure to a wide range of IT disciplines across Aviva’s UK business units, and potentially some international experience. The Internal Audit Senior Manager will support the development and lead the delivery of the audit plan through a deep and broad understanding of the risks facing the business. You will be responsible for overseeing and leading a portfolio audit reviews and managing the timely production of high quality concise reports on audit issues and findings.
You will have a firm grasp of IT risk management and controls, and a deep knowledge of IT service delivery. You will require excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a Senior Management Level. You may have prior experience of performing audit or assurance reviews.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of up to £100,000 subject to skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960254978