Operational Risk Officer
A multinational bank based in the city is wishing to hire an operational risk officer to support the management within operational risk department.
Role duties will include:
- Research, prepare and document Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) for all areas within the bank.
- Undertake and document Control Assurance Testing (CAT) linked to completed RCSAs.
- Monitor a diary system for the scheduling of RCSAs and CAT and liaise with areas of the business to ensure their timely completion.
- Monitor progress towards the addressing of or observations linked to RCSAs.
- Attend briefings and bank discussion groups when required.
- Investigate risk events and prepare reports for senior management.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years operational risk experience gained within a banking environment.
- Proven ability in operational risk and control identification.
- Operational experience in a similar environment or experience of working in a trade operations or payments environment.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you wish to be considered for the role, please click "apply now".
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960255889