UX Designer. A Manchester based customer experience agency are looking for a UX Designer to join the team. Working across a collaborative and multidisciplinary team you will be critical in how we produce, create and design digital experiences.
From the beginning, you'll be involved in creating modular, scalable wireframes and mockups that creatively apply consistent interface patterns across a variety of use cases and device types, including desktop, tablet and mobile.
As part of a specialised and dedicated project team, you'll be integral; shaping the direction of the company's design direction, and helping to continually improve and optimise the designs and techniques we use. You'll work alongside highly experienced developers and designers with plenty of opportunities to learn. We'll also give you the time ( and funds ) to develop your own skills independently, with training courses and conferences to ensure you grow alongside us.
The UX Designer will need:
- 2+ years commercial experience in an agency environment
- Understanding of UX principles
- Skilled in using Adobe CC (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Proficient with UX Design tools (e.g. Visio, Balsamiq) and interactive prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Adobe Xd, Sketch).
- Comfortable designing responsive websites, applications and web apps.
- Experience of insight and data-driven design including A/B testing, user research, interviews and Analytics.
- Please provide a portfolio of your work
The UX Designer salary range is £22-32k depending on experience plus benefits
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960253366