Maths Teacher - Ofsted 'Good' Secondary school in Salford
Are you a Maths Teacher who strives for excellence?
Perhaps you are currently training and want to make sure you find the right school to fit your ethos?
Do you have an infectious passion for your subject and can offer fun, inspirational lessons?
This visionary Secondary School in Salford is excited to welcome a new Maths Teacher to their team in September.
With a new visionary Headteacher, excellent resources and motivated pupils this is the ideal school to begin your career!
- Maths Teacher / NQTs welcome to apply
- Option to start in July - Paid over summer holidays!
- Bespoke NQT induction package
- £22917 - £33824 Main Pay Scale
- Excellent resources - ideal for a creative teacher
- Part a large Multi-academy Trust with exceptional CPD
- Staff well-being a priority
Person Specification - Maths Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- 'Good' or better in recent observations
- High quality teaching with innovative, stimulating lessons
- Ability to work well within a cohesive team
- Passion for Maths and providing young people with the opportunity to succeed
- Excellent Maths subject knowledge
The Headteacher of this school has a strong track record of improving outcomes for pupils and has high standards for pupils and staff. The Maths department is strong with excellent results year on year.
The school has strong links with the local community. Located just off the M60, it is in an excellent location for those who drive. The school serves a predominately white-British catchment area and a high proportion of pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds. They are committed to ensuring their pupils make outstanding progress and would like a Maths Teacher who holds these values.
Please send your CV to apply for this Maths Teacher role today or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960251558