Science Teacher - Ofsted 'Good' Secondary school in Salford
Are you a Science Teacher with passion, drive and determination?
Do you have an infectious passion for your subject and can offer fun, inspirational lessons?
This visionary Secondary School in Salford is excited to welcome a new Science Teacher to their team in September.
With a new visionary Headteacher, excellent resources and motivated pupils this is the ideal school to begin your career!
- Science Teacher / NQTs welcome to apply
- Option to start in July - Paid over summer holidays!
- Fantastic induction tailored for you
- £22917 - £33824 Main Pay Scale
- Excellent resources - ideal for a creative teacher
- Part a large Multi-academy Trust with exceptional CPD
- Staff well-being a priority
Person Specification - Science Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- High quality teaching with innovative, stimulating lessons
- Team player
- Passion for Science and providing young people with the opportunity to succeed
- Excellent subject knowledge
The Headteacher of this school has a strong track record of improving outcomes for pupils and has high standards for pupils and staff.
The school has strong links with the local community. Located just off the M60, it is in an excellent location for those who drive. The school serves a predominately white-British catchment area and a high proportion of pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds. They are committed to ensuring their pupils make outstanding progress and would like a Science Teacher who holds these values.
Please send your CV to apply for this role today or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960251254