My client is currently seeking an experienced credit controller to join their team on a full time basis.
In this role, the successful Credit Controller will pro-actively develop and maintain strong relationships with internal departments and clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong and dynamic credit control team.
- Credit Checks
- Maintenance and regular review of customer credit limits
- Collect outstanding debts within credit terms and ensure all activity is logged on system
- Understanding clients financial situation and ensuring payment plans are set up to maximize collections
- Cash allocation
- Query resolution
- Client database maintenance
- Escalating debt to legal status when required
- Regular meetings with management and account managers to review and resolve debt
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Ability to gauge different situations and behave accordingly
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to explain financial issues to others in a simple yet direct manner
Please note, this position is based in Weybridge. Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance. Please submit your CV in word format.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.