Position: Document Co-ordinator
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom
My client is the primary subsidiary within the company group dealing with engineered solutions for the Oil, Gas and Power Generation markets.
The company currently employs around 500 people; The Norwich facility starting as a new subsidiary, currently has the largest growth within the group. Therefore this role gives the individual the security offered by a large international group but also the opportunity to develop their career in a rapidly expanding company.
The Document Co-ordinator's responsibilities primarily will include :
- Preparation of Project Documentation, in accordance with the Specifications provided by our clients
- Being able to understand and utilize various web based customer document submission systems.
- Control, Monitoring & Recording of the submittals & returns of the Project Documentation to enable easy access & production of Progress Reports by the Project Engineers.
- Implementation of a Group wide Document Management system.
- Reviewing & compilation of the Final Project Documentation requirements in accordance with the Specifications provided by our clients.
- Liasing despatch personnel in order to produce Commercial Shipping Invoices & Packing Lists for equipment when required.
- Revision of Commented Technical Documentation from our clients, whilst working closely with the Project Engineers to gain understanding of our products to enable the above.
- Liaising with customers and shipping agents in respect of document transfer.
- Preparation of Completion Milestones upon submittal & client approval of the Project Documentation to enable the correct invoicing of the project payment terms and submission of milestone invoices.
This role is primarily a technical documentation orientated role and would suit an individual with a part technical background, preferably in the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Industry
The ideal candidate will have the confidence to communicate up to senior management level both within the company group and also with the client's Documentation Contacts
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk