Customer Quality Engineer - Automotive
The Redline group are looking for a number of experienced Customer Quality Engineers with a background in Automotive for a leading client located in County Durham.
This could be perfect for an experienced customer focussed Quality Engineer to continue a career in a fast paced Tier 1 Automotive environment.
You will ideally have a background in a Tier 1 Automotive environment and be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient customer liaison, which includes;
Dealing with concerns, processes, product audits, warranty and customer site visits.
Principal Responsibilities, Customer Quality Engineer - County Durham:-
- Customer PPM, Warranty costs, internal PPM
- pFMEAs, PPAP, support SQA function
- Ensure APQP requirements are fulfilled for new projects
- Process Quality Control Plans (Prototype, Pre-launch, SOP)
- Measurement Systems Analysis Plan
- Preliminary Process Capability Plan (support the creation & implementation of the Process Flow charts & PFMEA).
- G8D reports
You will also ensure effective implementation of Dual Launch Netting Process, including the monitoring of the data produced to effective close out of issues raised as required.
The successful candidate will be qualified to a minimum of HNC level and have demonstrable experience in a similar role. I.E. Customer Quality Engineer or Customer Support Engineer.
APPLY NOW! Or for more information on the Customer Quality Engineer job based in County Durham, please contact Tommy Beazley on or email quoting reference TRB11452/48 .
Visit and follow Redline Group