Service Desk Analyst - Kilimarnock
FPSG's exclusive client is seeking an enthusiastic, customer service focused, driven Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st adn 2nd Line Support through inbound calls for their bespoke software solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of IT, a desire to help customers and a passion for problem solving.
Working with one of the largest Professional IT Support & Maintenance companies Scotland, this will give you a chance to learn, grow and develop your skills, knowledge and career in IT Support. This is an excellent opportunity to excell in an IT career if you are already working in a similar role and want a fresh, exciting challenge with genuine career progression.
· Taking inbound calls providing existing customers with 1st and 2nd line support.
· Taking responsibility for tickets raised, making sure they are done in agreement with Service Level timescales.
· Working with third party suppliers and managers to make sure all issues are brought to a desirable resolution.
· Installing and supporting varied types of software, hardware and systems.
· Excellent understanding of general IT Support.
· Solid problem solving skills.
· Ability to work alone, be self-driven, focused on the job and excel in a fast paced environment.
· Experience with Microsoft server products, AD, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Office 365 etc is beneficial.
The role is ideally suited to someone coming from an IT background, with an HND, equivalent qualification or experience. Please note, candidates without the relevant experience will not be considered.
In return our client will reward you with a competitive permanent salary, employee benefits package and a rewarding company culture and atmosphere.
To be considered, please Apply now along with your CV, salary expectations and current notice-period.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and