SAP Assessor - Dorset - Excellent Benefits Package
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Our client, a well-respected and multi-disciplinary consultancy, are looking for an exciting individual to join their established team as a SAP Assessor in Dorset.
In your new role as a SAP Assessor, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary consultancy who offer and deliver a complete solution to all Sustainability requirements. From SAP & SBEM Calculations, BREEAM Assessments, 3D Thermal Modelling, Energy Performance Certificates and many others.
A SAP Assessor, or OCDEA (On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor) is responsible for establishing, and advising on energy performance of new homes. SAP is the governmental energy standard which all housebuilders, developers and architects must meet when designing and building homes in the UK.
To be considered for the role:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in undertaking SAP Calculations
- Previous experience with SBEM Calculations and BREEAM Assessments would be advantageous however not essential
- Be a certified On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA)
- Being a member of a professional body such as CIBSE & EI (Energy Institute) would also be advantageous
- Undertaking SAP Calculations
- Make recommendations on construction and fabrication
- Liaising with local Building Control
- Preparing and delivering expert written reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
In return our client offer a comprehensive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, bonus structure, excellent training and development opportunities and also flexible working hours.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on 01792 356107, or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80269019