Assistant Product Manager - Mobile and apps
An opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager to join a growing digital product team to support with mobile and application development and help to create great experiences for the clients customers.
A leading health and beauty business based in Nottingham is aiming to lead the way within the B2C market with lots of mobile related projects becoming priority for the business as they aim to become an omni-channel retailer.
This Assistant Product Manager role will include the following:
- Responsible for product vision, roadmap, backlog and release programme (including business activities e.g training, communications etc) for the mobile app.
- Responsible for supporting the best customer and business experiences (based on insights) across your product for key customer journeys (shopping, offers, pharmacy etc) through the development of new and management of existing features
- Responsible for pulling an analysing data, monitoring and reporting on app performance, using multiple analytics tools
- Responsible for owning your project financials and post investment reviews, supporting the creation of investment papers
- Responsible for defining the objectives and KPIs for delivery, that the product will be validated against, responsible for the success of the performance of the product
- Consult for the wider business (eg Personalisation) with product development and delivery, responsible for recommending appropriate technical solutions if required (working with IT Architecture)
- Drive digital innovation and best practices, regularly sharing knowledge with the marketing team
- Ensure that the images, copy and other components of the products are set up and structured in the correct way to support search capability if appropriate
The ideal candidate for this Assistant Product Manager - Mobile and apps role based in Nottingham will have the following skills:
- Proactive, independent and self-starting individual who is adept at building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- A mobile advocate who is familiar with app development and has an understanding of current trends in mobile in omni-channel retail
- Familiar with agile delivery principles and able to manage and prioritise a product backlog
- Competent with reporting systems like Adobe Analytics and IBM Core Metrics, and able to present and use this data to identify and support future development requirements
- Experience with mobile apps desirable
- UX or development experience or digital product experience desirable
- Ideally working with customer facing technology
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, including financial cost/benefit analysis
- The right candidate will have autonomy to generate and try out new ideas and help steer the strategy for mobile within Boots.
Highly competitive package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80264863