A fantastic opportunity to join a leading telecoms organisation in Berkshire as a Content Editor/Writer. Working alongside Designers, Strategists and Digital specialists, you will be responsible for writing customer-centric support and commercial content for multichannel platforms.
- Editing content created by Content Designers, ensuring all copy is aligned with brand guidelines
- Working with members of digital transformation and collaborate with SME's to understand project requirements and to facilitate quality copy generation
- Understanding business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels
- Working with Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice
- Committing to time lines and working in sprints
- Committing to time lines when creating a high volume of new and re-purposed content.
- Strong editing abilities and a track record of communicating edits to other Content Designers
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills
- An open and proactive approach to working with others
- Keen to work cross-channel and cross-platform
- Ability to understand SEO requirements
- Understanding of how content is focused on customer journeys
- Content management systems experience would be beneficial, but not essential
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80257462