£32,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Health Cover + Overtime and Shift Allowance
OTE 40K plus
Shift – Monday – Friday 3 Shift – Flexibility is required.
ATA Recruitment, are searching on behalf of a large Global Automotive Tier 1 manufacturer who is the market leaders in their industry. There UK manufacturing site based in Birmingham are looking to recruit an excellent Maintenance Engineer.
Our client supply plastic based parts to various OEMs in the UK, JLR, FORD, BMW and Nissan. The client is a huge believer in training and willing to invest in their engineers.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
Working on various equipment such, conveyors, robotics (Motoman), injection moulding equipment, hydraulic equipment and many more. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for all breakdowns electrically and mechanically onsite, shift handovers and PPMs.
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns (mean time between failures).
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, pneumatic, hydraulic, pumps, valves. The majority cases you will be replacing components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multimeter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Fault finding experience through to input and outputs with a PLC or Fault finding on laptop/tablet via a PLC would be an advantage, they use Telemechaique onsite but experience on any PLC will be fine.
Maintenance engineer formally qualified electrically or completed a multiskilled apprentice. Knowledge of electrics, sensors, hydraulics, pneumatics.
Dedicated maintenance professional who understands busy manufacturing requirements. Self-motivated achiever. Equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £32,500 - £35,000 shift allowance 3K OTE around 40K
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Excellent training
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80269085