Our client has created this role due to a recent successful expansion into the Asia Pacific market.
Working with finance teams across the region, you will play a key part in developing the business strategy in each country, as well as communicating with the UK head office to report and comment on performance.
Michael Page are working with a business that is fast paced, progressive, and has ambitions to grow their brand all over the world.
The organisation is able to offer progression internally; as is shown through the fantastic career paths carved out for people who work within their talented finance function.
This is a great time to join a thriving and exciting international PLC.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst based in Lancashire are as follows:
- Work closely with local finance teams across the Asia Pacific region to build productive working relationships and understand their business models
- Ensure group reporting deadlines are met
- Initiate ways in which to improve and streamline processes
- Enhance the quality of commercial reporting
- Communicate eloquently back to head office to comment upon business performance across the region
- Budget and forecast preparation
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ideally a fluent Mandarin or Korean speaker - candidates without the language skills will also be considered for this role
A great communicator who is able to present to senior stakeholders
A proven analyst with the ability to manipulate large volumes of data
An ambitious, career driven individual
The chosen candidate for this Finance Analyst role based just north of Manchester will receive a fantastic salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80269956