FM Project Manager
If you manage CapEx / life cycle projects with Facilities Management, then this could be the move you've been looking for! A top 10 Facilities Management company in Scotland are looking to add a FM Project Manager to their Glasgow Office.
You'll look after projects from £10k to £1m from start to finish, managing all contractors and sub-contractors, as well as dealing with key stakeholders from conception to project completion. You'll work with some blue chip clients too, and delivering projects alongside the FM maintenance team.
- £45,000 plus car
- Working hours 08:00 - 17:00
- Good holiday and pension package
- Opportunity to work from home if desired
Ultimately, the FM Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of capex projects from initial enquiry through to the management of fit out works and final handover.
- Work in conjunction with your FM Maintenance counterparts
- Liaise with key figures client side
- Increase revenue from the FM maintenance clients by advising clients on the benefits of life cycle works
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Oversee all general site duties
- Manage all stages from initial enquiry to tender, mobilisation and construction through to handover and snagging
- A wider job spec is available upon request
Your Skills & Qualifications
- You must have a fabric and M&E projects background
- Extensive experience of delivering lifecycle works (from £10k to £1m) is essential - this role will not include £multi-million new build projects
- Prince2 is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the full project process
- Experience of working alongside a property / facilities management team would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage costs and change control
Please apply via the link in this page, and call Matt Parkin on 07774 014 731 for a confidential discussion on this role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80258895