Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks
Mechanical Design Engineer – Solidworks
£30 - 35 per hour LTD
My client offer a full turnkey solution to customers and at a £55 million in turnover, with a global customer platform.
They are looking for a Design Engineer on a short term basis to join the team.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for the following.
- Completing design or modulations of existing product range
- working with the design team on new concepts
- using Solid works to create initial drawings for design reviews
- Work with some minor calculations and creation of the BOM including part lists for initial production planning
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Must have previous experience working in a commercial environment
- Must be experienced with AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks
- All work with BOM is done on Epicor, so experience in this is desired, SAP may be considered
- Ideally from a Heat exchange, pumps and vessel or oil and gas background
- Ability to work to specific deadlines
- Attention to detail
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Challenging and dynamic work environment
- 3-month contract with extension opportunities
I can also be contacted directly via or on I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80258737