We're currently recruiting for a Systems Architect to join our client at their UK head office based in Leicester at an exciting point in their software journey. They have multiple upcoming projects ranging from a new generation of responsive websites to a redesign of all databases, alongside these we have a whole suite of web applications that are essential to the operation of our dealerships.
Over the past 2 years this companies IT Development team have demonstrated the multiple benefits of having an in-house software team. This has led to the growing demand from all aspects of the business for new internal and external facing systems.
Based at the UK head offices in Leicester the development team are looking at growth due to increased number of projects and the desire from the business to redesign the processes, platforms and software from the ground up.
As the Systems Architect your Key Responsibilities:
- Design and contribute to the team's technical standards.
- Bring new ideas, concepts and technologies to the table.
- Provide technical mentorship to the team, communicating the latest best practice.
- Help within the planning phase to identify the best structure for new applications.
- Contributing to the re-architecting of the existing systems and software eco system.
- Code, test, debug and document software according to the business requirements.
- Develop, maintain and assist with support of existing in-house systems.
- Liaise with the IT Helpdesk and aid the application support analyst with investigating and resolving issues.
- Provide reporting and analysis as required.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments and ensure existing systems are kept up to date with latest development frameworks and server technologies
- Ideal candidates should demonstrate a strong track record in developing solutions solely and within a team environment.
Things the software development team are currently embracing:
- ASP.Net Core 2.0
- Single Page Applications.
- Web API
- Mobile App Development
- Automated UI testing
- Automated Builds and Unit Testing
As the Systems Architect in this Automotive company you will have the following skills:
- C# ASP.Net MVC (4+/Core)
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, performance tuning),
- Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
- JQuery, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Source control and work item management software.
- WCF or Web Services.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban/Sprint)
- G.I.T branching strategies
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- Micro Service Oriented Architecture
- Domain Driven Development
This is a permanent Systems Architect role based in Leicester with a salary of £55,000 - £60,000 + a good benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80262873