In many ways this is a classic financial controller position. You have relevant industry experience and have a demonstrable track record in financial controls.
Showing impressive growth and with an exceptionally strong leadership team, this a brilliant opportunity to join a well-known business in West London.
The business has an outstanding reputation for the quality of its offerings and is the go to business for its key demographic.
Reporting to the finance director, the role of financial controller with be responsible for the day to day running of the finance team.
Duties will include:
- Management and development of the team
- Monthly reporting to group head office
- Ensuring balance sheet accounts are regularly reconciled, accounting is in accordance with IFRS
- Monitoring of balance sheet risks and opportunities
- Working with FD and Business Partners to understand variances between actual month end results, forecast, budget and prior year
- Delivering all tax, CAA, ABTA and other regulatory returns, including a detailed understanding of TOMS VAT rules
- Being a key liaison to the external auditors, and with Global Insurance and Enterprise Risk
- Management of global cash position
You should have a track record of high performance in a relevant industry with a significant post-qualified experience. This role requires someone who is pro-active and sets high standards. An eye for detail is a must.
We have a very competitive package for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80262690