Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineer FMCG (Electrically Biased)
Manchester (Free Parking)
4 on 4 Off Days + Nights
£35,000 - £38,000 per yer
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY INVESTING MILLONS OF POUNDS TO BECOME THE UK CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE? DO YOU WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK ON SOPHISTICATED, HIGH-TECH PLANT AND EQUIPMENT? IF SO READ ON
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a leading process manufacturing company at a key point in their growth.
Following an internal promotion as well as investment in new technology and automation, our client is now looking to add to their experienced Engineering team by recruiting talented, enthusiastic Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers. We will consider candidates from any industry including FMCG, Automotive, Engineering, Navy, RAF and many more.
- Hands on electrical maintenance
- Suggest new projects or working practices
- Recommend CI idea's
- Prioritise workload as agreed with Engineering Manager IE Breakdowns and Servicing
- Daily checks and walk around of the site
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Work closely with closely with colleagues, supporting each other with machinery and quality problems.
- Experience working in an Fast moving goods environment
- Experience with PLC's
- Engineering experience
- Time served engineering apprenticeship/HNC/HND in mechanical/electrical engineering
If this is the type of role you are looking for, or looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills and experience to a global FMCG company with view to be taken on permanently then click 'APPLY NOW' or contact Phil @morganryder.co.uk 0151 480 2300At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80254222