Senior Management Accountant
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen in a fast growing business for an experienced management accountant looking for their next challenge. Your role will primarily be to provide first hand support to the Group Financial Controller and complete monthly group management accounts.
With 5 offices across the globe, you will be responsible for pulling together monthly accounts as well as improving current processes.
You will have the opportunity to shape this role and take control of your day to day.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare the monthly Management Accounts for the Group and each subsidiary company
- Oversee the reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Develop and produce KPI reports for the Board and Senior Management team
- Prepare and review cost reports with the management team
- Evaluate ad-hoc projects and contracts
- Prepare the year end pack for the auditors
- Provide key inputs to the annual budget process
- Support the Financial Controller in developing efficient and effective processes
The successful applicant will have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification or qualified by experience
- Have strong communication skills who can effectively work with senior stakeholders across the business and have challenging conversations around budgets vs actuals
- The ability to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen
- Business partnering skills
- Sound Excel skills as well as proficient in the use of ERPs
This role is being offered on a temp to permanent basis
£40,000-£50,000 dependent on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80269413