JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER AND VIDEO EDITOR Premium Retail Brand
Reporting to the Senior Digital Designer, the Junior Digital Designer will work across all digital multichannel campaigns. Their responsibility is to engage our valued customers through unforgettable and new innovative ideas that always embrace this brand’s quirky sense of humour and British roots.
The candidate will be a dynamic, proactive and motivated individual with an eye for beautiful design and detail, always combining skill with flair. Creativity is at the forefront of all projects but an understanding of commercialism is key within the Brand Communication department.
- Digital Design, Graphic design or equivalent qualification
- Excellent typography skills
- Self-discipline and time management
- Understanding of customer journey / CTAS
- Adobe Creative suites - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Dreamweaver skills
- After Effects & Premiere video editing and animation experience required
- Ability to manage and organise briefs
The job in more detail:
- Creating digital assets including HTML email campaigns
- Creating assets for the Social Media team, Gifs, Short videos & photoshoots
- Creating consistent identities for our social channels globally through re skins / ad-hoc asset creation
- adopting each new store design creative and translating into a digital environment.
- leading the brand narrative within digital campaigns
- working closely with the Creative, Marketing, Social and Ecommerce teams
- retouching digital assets.
- Digital till point creation and various static asset creation for screens
- Updating Seasonal Launch assets across all digital platforms
- Mood boarding sequence shooting and image manipulation
Job ref: CH-47118
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Candice Hershkorn, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80258274